Dear MWCCC members,
Due to the forecasted weather on Sunday the U of M Criterium will be canceled. The weather models are calling for 0.1 inches of ice along with temperatures in the 30s, and 20mph winds. In total, these are not suitable conditions for racing. After discussing with the race officials, conference directors and others the race will not occur this year. I am sorry for this.
If you need any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.