Important note for cyclocross nationals!

As has been pointed out a few times in emails, anyone hoping to compete at cyclocross nationals must have a 2012 collegiate license, which means that your school’s team must be registered for 2012. If you have already, make sure your team is registered before schools – or USA Cycling – shut down for the holidays because registering a team requires the school’s signoff! More information (links to check if your club is registered, forms, etc.) can be found in this message.